[3830] RTTY WPX W1DYJ SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, larryb@alum.mit.edu
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX W1DYJ SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 02:51:32 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: W1DYJ
Operator(s): W1DYJ
Station: W1DYJ

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: EMA
Operating Time (hrs): 15

------------
   80:   53
   40:  115
   20:  109
   15:   74
   10:   14
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

My fifth year participating, and a personal best!  I knew it would
be good when the first Q Friday night was a VK on 10m.  10 and 15
were the best they've been in a while.  15 to EU was good Sunday
morning.  40 seemed to just keep going at night.

RTTY is becoming my favorite contest mode.  With my small station
this was all S&P, as the rate that way was decent, peaking a few
times above 40/hour.

Rig: TS-590SG at 80W
 Log: Fldigi >> N3FJP's CQ WPX RTTY contest Log v4.9.1
 Actual BIC time = 15 hrs.  "Official" (60 min) time = 20 hrs.
 Antennas:
   80/40  Fan dipole: trapped 80/40m AND trapped 160/75 @ 35'
   20  HB Moxon @ 36'
   15  Rotatable Dipole @ 33'