[3830] CWopsT KK0U Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KK0U Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 14:09:19 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Feb 16

Call: KK0U
Operator(s): KK0U
Station: KK0U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 0.33

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  40
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  40  Mults = 40  Total Score = 1,600

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Was cruising nicely towards my SnP Quick Fifty before work, when I landed on
N5HEE at 1320Z.  I hit ENTER and the computer started sending my call endlessly.
 Mashing the ESC button did nothing -- I looked up at the screen and Windows was
clearly borked.  So I shut down the radio.  Turned it back on to ERR KEY error.
Shut it back down again.  Pulled the key line to the computer, turned the radio
back on without errors.

Made the contact with N5HEE by hand for an even 40, and called it a game.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you Windows.

KX3/KXPA100 @100W, 40m dipole, N1MM+ and me.

73, Jim KK0U