[3830] CWopsT AG5R Academy Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, AG5R-MS@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AG5R Academy Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 20:14:23 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Feb 16

Call: AG5R
Operator(s): AG5R
Station: AG5R

Class: Academy Single Op LP
QTH: MS
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   2
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:   2  Mults = 2  Total Score = 4

Club:

Comments:

These are my first QSO's in the CWT's.  I have listened several times before but
have not worked any stations.  I am a student in the CWA Intermediate Class.
While I can see this is good practice for experienced CW ops, it is very
overwhelming and honestly not welcoming to new ops.  The speeds are too fast to
encourage new ops to want to participate.  I have to listen to an op that I
think that I can copy for several minutes to copy his exchange info before I
think about trying to work the op.  Even then, I don't know that I got the CWOPS
# right with one of my contacts.  It was not much fun, stressful even, and I
don't know that I'll participate again.

73 de AG5R