[3830] CWopsT N3BB Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3bb@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N3BB Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 20:15:55 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Feb 16

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  167  Mults = 158  Total Score = 26,386

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

My first attempt with N1MM. Managed to clod along and just call CW as didn't
want to "explore" S&P yet. Had a very quiet day here and managed
to hear every caller, even if ESP. But, I never could find my exported ADI and
Score and CBR. Total mystery as to where N1MM puts them. There was a small note
on the bottom of the exchange window that said "167/158" and score I
listed above. It sounded about right so am reporting it as an idiot level novioe
with N1MM. Will consult with my mentors N3RD and K5PI (now in V31 for the ARRL
DX contest) for advice. Decent start, but very basic. Thanks for the patience
all.
Jim N3BB