[3830] ARRLDX CW AE6Y SOUAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, andrewfaber@ymail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW AE6Y SOUAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 21:18:35 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: AE6Y
Operator(s): AE6Y
Station: AE6Y

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: ca
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:    3     3
   80:    6     6
   40:  278    51
   20:  234    45
   15:  309    45
   10:   28    14
-------------------
Total:  858   164  Total Score = 422,136

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Now that was fun!  I hadn't really planned on spending much time in this one
from home, as I was on mainly to support John, W2GD, who was on as P44W from
W6LD's and my P40L/P49Y station.  John had decided to go after the low power
record set some years ago by K9PG, and it looks like with these excellent condx
he's got it in the bag.
 But once on the radio, I couldn't resist tuning around for mults, and the
chance to run JAs on 15, 20, and 40; in fact, I even got up Sunday morning at 2
a.m. local time for the 40m run.  It was a pleasure to work many stations on all
three bands, including a number of 5-watters.
 Let's hope this is a harbinger of better times to come in contesting!
 73, Andy, AE6Y