[3830] ARRLDX CW N1RM SOUAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1rm@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N1RM SOUAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 23:54:43 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N1RM
Operator(s): N1RM
Station: N1RM

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: jVA
Operating Time (hrs): 23:44

  160:
   80:   82    39
   40:  458    77
   20:  549    84
   15:  288    82
   10:   66    26
-------------------
Total: 1443   308  Total Score = 1,333,332

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

CW contesting is still pretty hard work for me, but that makes it more fun.

40 and 20 gave me some nice runs.  Noise level on 20 and 15 seemed unusually
high and that made the early scrums after being spotted during a run pretty
painful.  I slogged through (what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!).  I was
also surprised by a steady stream of JA's on Sunday evening.

Hope everyone had fun!

Rick
N1RM