[3830] ARRLDX CW DG3T(DF5RF) SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW DG3T(DF5RF) SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 00:05:09 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: DG3T
Operator(s): DF5RF
Station: DG3T

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:    1     1
   80:   37    18
   40:   52    19
   20:  146    39
   15:  122    38
   10:
-------------------
Total:  358   115  Total Score = 123,510

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Enjoyed some good openings to the west coast like CA, WA OR, even BC and AB!
Very nice.
Due to the storms I had to crank up the tower whenever the storm would be
slower, and crank it down when the noise of the storm became heavier, hi.
No extra antennas, just my tri-bander and the multiband dipole.
Rig Elecraft K3 5 watts and KX3 5 Watts sharing the tri-bander by means of a
triplexer.
73 tnx for the patience
Gernot DF5RF