[3830] ARRLDX CW K3PP SOUAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K3PP SOUAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 00:07:09 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K3PP
Operator(s): K3PP
Station: K3PP

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 26:37
Remote Operation

  160:   53    36
   80:  156    60
   40:  322    75
   20:  362    85
   15:  340   101
   10:  114    50
-------------------
Total: 1347   407  Total Score = 1,644,687

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

THAT was fun! I had a lousy week that led into a compromised weekend, but I got
to play more than I anticipated. I operated about 99% of this contest remote!
I'm slowly getting the remote access together. It's far from ideal, but getting
better. It suffers from some quirks that make it harder to run, but at least I'm
able to run some like this. I will keep building and improving as time permits.
Time is the hardest part. I really enjoyed myself in this one! Thanks to all of
my friends around the world!