[3830] ARRLDX CW KU8E SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KU8E SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 00:26:21 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Georgia
Operating Time (hrs): 37

  160:   76    32
   80:  183    47
   40:  352    67
   20:  453    70
   15:  465    77
   10:  104    35
-------------------
Total: 1633   328  Total Score = 1,606,872

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

K3/100 using SO2V, Acom 1000 ~ 900 watts and various wire in the trees.

Wow! what great conditions this weekend on all the bands. I had a repeat of a
few years ago and was able to run some EU on 160 meters on Sunday morning. Plus
I worked JH4UYB at my sunrise! I spent the last 15 mins trying to work 8Q7WX on
80 meters with no luck. He worked a few of the big gun stations like K9CT, W3BGN
etc... He was still calling CQ TEST after the contest ended so I'm not sure what
that's all about?

It's frustrating not having "real" antennas to be competitive but it
was still fun. CU in the next one.

Jeff