[3830] ARRLDX CW VJ3A(VK3JA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vk3ja@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VJ3A(VK3JA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 00:30:41 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: VJ3A
Operator(s): VK3JA
Station: VK3JA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Rural Melbourne
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:    0     0
   80:    1     1
   40:  329    49
   20:  403    43
   15:   66    21
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  801   116  Total Score = 278,748

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

It was classic contesting this weekend.  Good propagation, good participation
and hello's from many radio friends during the exchanges.

Being a transplanted Yank (from Minnesota) every time I saw a state name that
I've visited I felt for a moment that I was back home. Lots of familiar
callsigns in there adding to the enjoyment.  Many excellent operators showing
their skills making it a good weekend.

Forty meters was very good with no Chinese radar causing QRM this weekend and
QRN was minimal here.  The big surprise was the 20 meter long path extended
openings in the VK morning hours - North America late afternoon. Big signals and
some great runs.

Good to see a great contest running so well.
Thanks for all the calls.
73 to all
Steve VJ3A (VK3JA)