[3830] ARRLDX CW W2IRT SOUAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, contesting@w2irt.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W2IRT SOUAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 00:33:05 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: W2IRT
Operator(s): W2IRT
Station: W2IRT

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 29.8

  160:   74    36
   80:  179    68
   40:  354    88
   20:  507    98
   15:  351   100
   10:   84    42
-------------------
Total: 1549   432  Total Score = 2,007,504

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I've been out of contesting for a while now and this was my first serious
single-operator effort in about two-plus years. Just about 30 hours in total and
I slept longer than I should have on Saturday morning, but I'm happy with the
results.

All equipment worked flawlessly, both RF and computer, and for once, propagation
was good. Made hay on 160 on both nights, although Friday was definitely the
better of the two. No p-static for once, although the wind was howling for most
of Saturday afternoon and evening. I still would prefer to do multi-op here;
these old bones just can't do full weekends any longer.

Not sure what the next contest will be for me. I no longer do SSB events here,
at least not solo.