[3830] ARRLDX CW W0AAE(@KB1QU) SOUAB Youth LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W0AAE(@KB1QU) SOUAB Youth LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 00:34:48 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: W0AAE
Operator(s): W0AAE
Station: KB1QU

Class: SOUAB LP
Class Overlay: Youth
QTH: ME
Operating Time (hrs): 7:37
Remote Operation

  160:   12    10
   80:   30    15
   40:  257    37
   20:  354    42
   15:   62    22
   10:    5     4
-------------------
Total:  720   130  Total Score = 280,800

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Wow, that was way more fun than I expected, and I want to thank KB1QU for the
absolutely marvelous station via RHR remote! I couldn't operate as long as I
wanted to, but it was still fun having huge pileups into EU on all bands with
less than 100W and have 200+ rates at a few points. The callers just kept on
coming, and I really enjoyed this contest. I'm telling you, Maine is a great
place to have modest antenna setup.

73 de W0AAE