[3830] ARRLDX CW K3TS SOUAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K3TS SOUAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 00:53:08 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K3TS
Operator(s): K3TS
Station: K3TS

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: SNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 33

  160:    6     6
   80:   81    41
   40:  212    67
   20:  399    86
   15:  410    93
   10:   77    33
-------------------
Total: 1185   326  Total Score = 1,158,930

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Improved conditions compared to last year with far more multipliers available
made it relatively easy to beat last year's score. The Solar Flux Index stayed
under 100, so all of the overly optimistic predictions about propagation proved
to be just that. Still, it was far less punishing to stay at the radio all
weekend this time, so we will take any improvements we can get. Hopefully this
trend will be continued in two weeks for the SSB edition of this major contest.
Thanks to all the DX stations for the contacts, and please come back in two
weeks, we need you. 73!  de K3TS