[3830] ARRLDX CW N4NM SOSB10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4nm@knology.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N4NM SOSB10 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 00:56:42 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N4NM
Operator(s): N4NM
Station: N4NM

Class: SOSB10 LP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  95     33
-------------------
Total:  95     33  Total Score = 9,306

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

So, I decided on Single-Band Ten Meters. There's something special about a
"Dead-band" contest. Well, not really dead...but not nearly what we
might have expected based on last week. The special part is meeting old friends:
those callsigns you've seen recently. Like RECENTLY! "Oh, HI There! Nice to
see you again! Didn't we meet just a few minutes ago? Yo! Changed frequency a
little, didja? Back again, Huh? OH, there you are; missed ya for a few hours.
My, how you've grown! Feeling a little puny this afternoon?

Every now & then, you'll meet a new callsign friend...often through ESP; and
if you stick it out until the very end, you might be blessed with a couple new
multipliers! Thanks, VK2IM and 3D2AG, for those!

Chuck, N4NM