[3830] ARRLDX CW VA3DF SOUAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va3df66@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VA3DF SOUAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 01:04:33 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: VA3DF
Operator(s): VA3DF
Station: VA3DF

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: ONS
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   50    36
   80:  162    58
   40:  343    82
   20:  659    88
   15:  636    89
   10:   79    32
-------------------
Total: 1929   385  Total Score = 2,227,995

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Big improvement compared to last year thanks to improved conditions and some
antenna upgrades. Hit the 2M mark early Sunday afternoon and after that I took
lots of time off. Much dial twirling, DXing and just generally goofing off!

I've already finalized plans for further refinements to the low band antennas
this summer. Already looking forward to next year.

As usual, it's a jungle out there...

73,

Doug
VA3DF