[3830] ARRLDX CW N1UR SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N1UR SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 01:43:01 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N1UR
Operator(s): N1UR
Station: N1UR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:  111    45
   80:  450    57
   40:  815    71
   20: 1027    88
   15:  989    85
   10:  111    46
-------------------
Total: 3503   392  Total Score = 4,052,836

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Had a feed line issue that I discovered the week before the contest that I had
no time fix due to travel.  We had numerous days of above freezing and below
zero with 2 1/2 ft of snow on the ground so something opened up on it.  So this
one was an SO1R affair.

Great conditions on 15M.  Ran JA for 30 mins which was amazing to see.  10M was
disappointing considering how good the other bands were.  Lots of fun. Mults
were low as very few Contest DXpeditions out there.   Nice activity otherwise
though.

See you in the SSB version - SO2R.

Ed  N1UR