[3830] ARRLDX CW KT7E(@K7ZS) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kevin.k7zs@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KT7E(@K7ZS) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 01:43:39 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: KT7E
Operator(s): KI7Y K7RF NK7U WR7T KR7X NK7U K7ZS KE7AUB
Station: K7ZS

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 46
Remote Operation

  160:   25     7
   80:   59    20
   40:  614    70
   20:  657    78
   15:  629    79
   10:  148    31
-------------------
Total: 2132   285  Total Score = 1,812,600

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Thanks to the team here @ KT7E for another fine performance!  Station not quite
as free of trouble, but with an 80% increase over 2021 score, something must
have been right!

Thanks to Jim KI7Y for being here all weekend in spite of enduring some pain,
Phil for making multiple trips here plus debugging the remote, and Andy KE7AUB
fully embracing his quest to become a top dog CW contester!

The remote played a huge part in our 'Covid Fueled' Hybrid effort again this
year, with local and remote users making up the team.  Jon K7RF starting out
with a great 15m run, being matched by Jim KI7Y on 20m,  Excitement and high
rate righ out of the gate.  Fun to watch two CW wizards going at it!  Hank KR7X
and Phil WR7T both contributed via the Elecraft K3 / RemoteRig setup which helps
keep the station on both cylinders for 48 hours!

And, of course, what would this station be without Joe NK7U's contributions for
his tower work, and still kicking in the night shift via remote from his Florida
QTH (cleverly using his 3 hour time difference to help here in the middle of OUR
night)

My greatest appreciation and admiration to these guys who keep the KT7E/K7ZS
station going in the contests ... their enthusiasm is great and we have a lot of
fun.

All the best, CU in WPX SSB!

-Kevin K7ZS for the KT7E team.