[3830] ARRLDX CW K0TG(@W0LSD) SOUAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K0TG(@W0LSD) SOUAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 02:57:36 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: W0LSD

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 27

  160:   11    10
   80:   79    36
   40:  209    63
   20:  382    83
   15:  308    53
   10:  125    42
-------------------
Total: 1114   287  Total Score = 947,100

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I had the opportunity to stay longer after the WPX RTTY contest. We were NC0DX
from W0LSD in CO for RTTY.

What fun!  My goal was 1000 Qs.  Met that and passed it a little.  Not as many
stateside stations calling this time.  Good to see.  I doubt there were even 20
in the log.

The bands were in better shape than last week.  Things were just clicking along
pretty well.  The K of 5 did not seem to disrupt things for very long.

I brought along the Flex gear to play with.  Flex 6600M was the rig and PGXL for
the amp.  We used the PGXL in the RTTY test to try it out.  It performs great!

I was pleased to get JA3YBK in the log on 160 this AM.  Also several other JA
stations on 80 as well ar SR.  Otherwise not a lot to report on 160 from here.

10 was a real treat.  I may have stayed on it longer than I shold have the first
day.  It was a bit better the first day than the second.  But still not a
slouch.  Not as open to EU as it was the first day.  I thouhgt there should have
been more EU on 10 the first day.  Maybe they went to 15 and stayed there.

Here are some stats (I have not really looked at them yet).

73, John  K0TG/0

------------

         160M    80M    40M    20M    15M    10M   Total      %

    AS       1     13     73     63    207      1     358    32.1
    SA       2      3     12     15     31     71     134    12.0
    OC       0      6     17     12     20      7      62     5.6
    AF       0      2      3      6      4      5      20     1.8
    NA       7     23     31     27     33     28     149    13.4
    EU       1     32     73    259     13     13     391    35.1

------------

          160M    80M    40M    20M    15M    10M   Total

    3W                     2                            2
  4U1U                     1      1      1              3
    5Z                            1                     1
    9A              1      5      8                    14
   9M6                     1      1      1              3
    9Y                     1      1                     2
    BV                                   1              1
    BY                     5             2              7
    C6              1      1      1      1              4
    CE                                   2      4       6
    CM              2      2      2      2      1       9
    CN                            1                     1
    CT              1      1      4      1      2       9
   CT3              1      2      2      2      2       9
    CU                            1                     1
    CX                            1      1      3       5
    D4              1      1      1             1       4
    DL              2      1     28                    31
    DU                            1      3              4
    E7              1      3      2                     6
    EA              4      5     15      3      3      30
   EA6              1      1      1      1      1       5
   EA8                            1      1      1       3
    EI                            1      1              2
    ES                     1      1                     2
    EU                            5                     5
     F       1      5      4     13      2      4      29
    FJ                                          1       1
    FM       1      1      1      1      1      1       6
    FY                     1      1      1              3
     G              3      1      9             1      14
    GI                            1      1              2
    GM                            1      1              2
    GU                            1             1       2
    GW                            1                     1
    HA              2      8     13                    23
    HB                     1      5                     6
   HB0                            1                     1
    HC                     1             2              3
    HK                     1      1      1      1       4
    HL                     2      1      2              5
    HP       1                           1      1       3
    HR              1      1      1      1      1       5
     I              2      7     35                    44
    J3                                   1              1
    JA       1     12     59     60    194      1     327
     K                     4      2      2      4      12
   KH2                                   1              1
   KH6              6      6      7      7      5      31
    KL                     2      3      2      1       8
   KP2       1      3      4      2      2      3      15
   KP4       2      5      5      4      5      4      25
    LA                     1      4      1              6
    LU                     2      2      5     17      26
    LX                            1                     1
    LY                     1      4                     5
    LZ              1      2      3                     6
    OA                     1             1      1       3
    OE                            1                     1
    OH                           14      1             15
   OH0                            1                     1
    OK              2      3      9                    14
    OM              4      3      5                    12
    ON                            2                     2
    OX                     1      1                     2
    OZ                            2                     2
    P4       1      1      1      1      1      2       7
    PA                     1      6                     7
   PJ2       1      1      1      1      1      1       6
   PJ4                                   1              1
    PY                     2      5     14     38      59
    PZ                                          1       1
    S5              2      9      9                    20
    SM                     1     14      1             16
    SP              1      1      7                     9
    SV                            1                     1
    TA                            1                     1
    TF                                          1       1
    TG              1      1      1      1      1       5
    TI              1                    1      1       3
    TK                            1                     1
    UA                     3      9                    12
   UA2                            2                     2
   UA9              1      5      1      8             15
    UR                     2      6                     8
    V3       1      2      2      2      3      2      12
    V4              1      1      2      2      1       7
    VE                     1      1                     2
    VK                     2      2      1      1       6
   VP5              1      1                    1       3
   VP8                                          1       1
    XE              2      1      1      5      3      12
    YB                     6             6             12
    YL                     1      3                     4
    YO                     1      1                     2
    YU                     6      5                    11
    YV              1             1      1      1       4
    Z3                            2                     2
    Z6                            1                     1
   ZD7                                   1      1       2
    ZF       1      2      2      2      2      2      11
    ZL                     2      1      1      1       5
    ZP                     1      1             1       3