[3830] ARRLDX CW N4VI SOSB20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Chris@n4vi.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N4VI SOSB20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 03:36:18 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N4VI
Operator(s): N4VI
Station: N4VI

Class: SOSB20 LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  272    66
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  272    66  Total Score = 53,856

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Well, I think I did about the best I can do with 100 watts and two dipoles
(EU/PAC & JA/SA). Friday night was pretty good w/JA and both Sat and Sun
morning worked well for EU. Sunday afternoon was a drag.

Two most worked countries were Japan followed by Italy. Missed some sweet mults
such as South Korea and China and Morocco Sunday afternoon, which should have
been relatively easy except the pileup was super huge.

Also, N1MM+ and I are starting to become a team now. I'd like to make clear, any
issues were the operators!  ;-)

I had the same setup last year and surpassed last years total by 9 in mults and
63 in QSO's.

I would like to offer a heartfelt thanks to all the KW (& 400/500 watt) run
stations and others that dug out my signal. I know it is hard work and I
appreciate it. Also, in my next ham radio lifetime, my call will not end with an
'i'.  I promise.

Also, no more DX contests with a 100 watts.

Thanks everyone.

73's  chris/n4vi