[3830] ARRLDX CW SQ2A(SP2XF) SOUSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW SQ2A(SP2XF) SOUSB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 11:39:03 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: SQ2A
Operator(s): SP2XF
Station: SQ2A

Class: SOUSB20 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1413    60
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1413    60  Total Score = 254,340

Club:

Comments:

I was going to do 80M from my own station, just build 2 el. vertical for TX but
a hurricane that hit my QTH on thursday destroyed everything...

So decided to go to SQ2A station and try a 20M effort.
There is a stack of 4/4/4 el yagis with upper antena @45m, unfortunately the
bottom antena was fixed East before CQWW and Andy could not turned it now for
USA due to bad weather conditions.

So worked with 4/4 only and IC 7800 + PA. All was OK, except power line noise
that was affecting RX side, especially at the beggining of contest. My
appologise to all weak callers that I could not pick up.

Conditions were average, same as activity. My feeling is that West Coast opening
was better on Sunday.
I had all USA states wkd 1st day, including few ND, SD, NE with last and most
difficult to work: Missouri (still don't know why, hi)

Pity there was nobody active from VE8, VY1 areas, with some additional mults I
might have chance to break old SP record...

TNX for all QSO's.

73's
Mac SP2XF / SN2M