[3830] ARRLDX CW W4NF SOUAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4nf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W4NF SOUAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 13:07:58 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: W4NF
Operator(s): W4NF
Station: W4NF

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 37.5

  160:   74    37
   80:  260    55
   40:  642    83
   20:  905   100
   15:  662    96
   10:   49    35
-------------------
Total: 2592   406  Total Score = 3,150,966

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I'm glad to see 15M with life again.  I had 3 100+ Q hours on 15 during the
morning EU run and that allowed more room to spread out on 20M making the
contest much more enjoyable. I'm still looking forward to 10M opening again.  A
big thanks again to my wife, Laurie, for feeding and watering me during the
contest.  Thanks for the Qs and 73, Jack W4NF