[3830] ARRLDX CW K5NA SOUAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5na@ecpi.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K5NA SOUAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 14:21:13 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K5NA
Operator(s): K5NA
Station: K5NA

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 21

  160:   41    31
   80:   74    54
   40:  136    83
   20:  136   102
   15:  154   109
   10:   77    56
-------------------
Total:  618   435  Total Score = 806,490

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

This was a casual operation. I don't spend long hours in the chair anymore.

I tuned around and called friends, multipliers, and other stations that might
have caught my interest. I never called CQ this weekend. Not even once.

I thought conditions in the first 24 hours was better than the second half of
the contest. For a short time on Friday night, 160 meters sounded like 20 meters
with the band open to Europe. But that opening didn't last long for me. It's
always fun when that happens.

73, Richard - K5NA