[3830] ARRLDX CW W7IY SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W7IY SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 19:01:07 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: W7IY
Operator(s): W7IY
Station: W7IY

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 3

  160:
   80:
   40:  42     21
   20:  34     25
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  76     46  Total Score = 10,488

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Operations from 1 mile north of the FL border in a campground. Antenna was a
hamstick mounted on the back of my truck. Rig was 1c-7100. N1MM can't use the
CAT commands to send CW, so most of my contacts were via the paddle and rig's
memory. 40 was really hot on the second evening! Hardly any noise and S9 plus
signals from GA.

I know my signal was weak, so thanks for digging it out. Hopefully all stations
copied GA and didn't accept the default VA!