[3830] CWopsT AE0Q Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AE0Q Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 04:46:49 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Feb 24

Call: AE0Q
Operator(s): AE0Q
Station: AE0Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 0.3

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  16
   20:   1
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  17  Mults = 17  Total Score = 289

Club:

Comments:

Started on 20m, worked Stan AH6KO three minutes before the CWT with some flutter
on him, then when CWT started we worked with DEEP QSB and no other signals on
the band, in 2 minutes he had faded away.

I ran out in 9 degree F and snow to change from 49:1 xfmr to a 1:1 balun to use
the antenna wire on 40m, worked for 20 minutes and had to give up, some loud QRN
came on that wasn't there all last weekend.

Glenn AE0Q