[3830] ARRLDX CW HB9NE(HB9CAT) SOUSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW HB9NE(HB9CAT) SOUSB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 10:45:01 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: HB9NE
Operator(s): HB9CAT
Station: HB9NE

Class: SOUSB20 HP
QTH: JN37KD
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  665    58
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  665    58  Total Score = 115,710

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

After a tough week with a lot of traveling and little sleep, I decided to
participate in a "lighter" category than usual.
I defined the achievable target: beat the current Swiss 20m record

The HB9NE station performed nicely, according to the online results I was doing
very well; at 5PM on Saturday I realized that I had already achieved my target,
so I stopped and enjoyed sleep & company in the shack for the rest of the
weekend.

Hope I'll be able to do it again next year, hopefully fully rested..

Marco HB9CAT