[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N5ZO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, marko.n5zo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N5ZO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 02:50:09 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 25

Call: N5ZO
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): :09
OpMode: SO2R

  160:
   80:
   40:   3      3
   20:  12      9
   15:
   10:
    6:
-------------------
Total:  15     12  Total Score = 180

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Completely screwed set-up before it.  As I'm doing it with 2 computers one was
set up for NT6Q call and other for N5ZO.  Tried to fix it twice opening new file
in right directory etc, but serial numbers jumped on that computer to 50s, don't
quite know why.  After 2nd attempt to fix everything without success I decided
it is just not my day.  Unlikely I would improve any of the prior scores of the
ladder as there is not much time to loose in 30 min event, hi.  Tnx to all !
73 de Marko