[3830] NAQP RTTY NN5O Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY NN5O Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 05:09:52 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 10:00

   80:  141    38
   40:  159    43
   20:  228    43
   15:   39    15
   10:   27     6
-------------------
Total:  594   145  Total Score = 86,130

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Team: Deep Dixie CC Team Magnolia

Comments:

Missed my goal of 600 Qs, but Murphy was my sidekick for a couple of hours in
this one.  So, all in all, 'twasn't terribly bad.

I am extremely proud of the performance of my fellow teammates in the Deep Dixie
Contest Club.  They stood tall and came right up to the counter on this one,
giving some really good efforts.

Thanks for all the Qs.  See y'all in summer NAQPs, then the wonderful CW Open in
the Fall.  Let's all pledge to be/stay healthy.

Visit our Deep Dixie Contest Club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org
And, our YouTube channel -- http://tinyurl.com/DDCCYouTube -- some good stuff
there!

73 all,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O   (ex-WB5EIN)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M - 100w into horizontal loop up 35 ft (average)
Ameritron AL-800H used very seldom