[3830] NAQP RTTY KL7SB(@KL7RA) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KL7SB(@KL7RA) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 06:10:00 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: KL7SB
Operator(s): KL7SB
Station: KL7RA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Nikiski, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 10
OpMode: SO2R

   80:    1     1
   40:  119    36
   20:  218    44
   15:  283    48
   10:   80    32
-------------------
Total:  701   161  Total Score = 112,861

Club:

Team:

Comments:

That was fun!  First time ever in any version of NAQP where I felt like even
though there was no way I could win, I was "in the contest," and the
100W limit wasn't hurting (well except for 80M).  Definitely seeing a pattern
here.  15M is the new 20M, our most reliable run band.  20M is there but
sometimes marginal.  Could have had more of a run on 10M, but decided to take
the first 30M as off time, based on past years.  Bad decision. Will change it
next time, but not anything else.