[3830] NAQP RTTY K5RM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY K5RM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 15:56:59 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: K5RM
Operator(s): K5RM
Station: K5RM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs): 4.31

   80:   80    27
   40:   97    35
   20:   74    22
   15:   49    18
   10:   14     7
-------------------
Total:  314   109  Total Score = 34,226

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Well Didn't think I was going to able to operate this contest due to couldn't
get either of my digital devices to work.  Manage to get one of them working
right before the contest started and got the other one to work during the
contest.  So then I switched to so2r mode and was the first time of working so2r
for rtty.  Ended up using two computer's since I was working on it some during
the slow times of the contest. So forgive some of my mess ups trying to do so2r
on two computer's.  But eventually got the hang of it and was able to start
working 2 station's at the same time, or at least while receiving on the other.

Thanks for the Q's
John-K5RM
2 Icom 7600's
Morrty and W3YY interface box for digital