[3830] NAQP RTTY W0LSD Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, diverkene@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY W0LSD Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 16:04:27 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: W0LSD
Operator(s): W0LSD
Station: W0LSD

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 10
OpMode: SO2R

   80:  143    44
   40:  348    52
   20:  436    53
   15:  234    35
   10:    6     4
Total: 1167   188  Total Score = 219,396

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: Grand Mesa CC - Rocky Mountain Diddlers

Comments:

After listening to 10 meters the prior week, I sure was hoping for a little
opening for this contest. I listened from the beginning and just no signals.
Maybe next year.
Good steady runs for most of the time. Thanks to all for the Qs.