[3830] NAQP RTTY NN4RB Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, NN4RB@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY NN4RB Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 22:00:03 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: NN4RB
Operator(s): NN4RB
Station: NN4RB

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: FM07ii
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:   44    28
   40:   85    40
   20:   71    30
   15:   24    12
   10:   21     8
-------------------
Total:  245   118  Total Score = 28,910

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Soapbox : Started only a few minutes late, worked a few on 10 meters including
Sam, W4PK.  Pick Sam out of the crowd two more time during the contest.  The
house was so quite without the great grand children here, that I had to take
nap.  So, a little over a hour was spent with my eye lids closed.  Got back in
to finish up 15 meters, but the kids came back in and supper was called.  Return
and stayed to the end.  I had almost 9 hours in the chair by N1MM report.  As
usual I stayed in S&P mode, even-tho I kept telling myself to run.  During
one of my distractions I glanced at last years summary.  I had noted that
working multiple contest (4) was not fun.  So, this year I only operated the 160
phone and this one.  I have to admit I had more fun, but I was unable to add
more points to the 160 contest. However, I did much better in this contest than
last year. In addition to Sam, I heard Henry (K4YCR), John (N3MM) and Darryl
(N8AID).  And near the end I worked Ken (K4XL) on 80 meters.  He seamed a little
weak, but stations around the nearby states had been week all day.  Never could
work a SC station and NC was hard.  I think I call called W4PK a couple of times
on 20 meter and could not get him.  There is some talk about the future of this
contest with it counting for PVRC.  I hope it stays on the list.

Rick
NN4RB
Rig : IC-7610
SteppIR 3E with 40 Meter loop