[3830] CQ160 SSB KB3VQC(@N3DPB) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0OO.PAT@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB KB3VQC(@N3DPB) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 23:54:16 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: KB3VQC
Operator(s): KB3VQC K0OO WT3K N3DPB WA3EKL
Station: N3DPB

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: FM19PD
Operating Time (hrs): 23

Total:  QSOs = 513  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 17  Total Score = 91,420

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This event is truly a challenge. We would like to thank our gracious hosts Susan
and Alan and their three grand daughters for allowing us into their home so that
we are able to put this event together again. The warm atmosphere and the food
were excellent.

We thank all of the stations that we made QSOs with during this event.

Band conditions were not at the peak this weekend.  There were a few stations on
from EUROPE, the Caribbean, with some Central and South American stations to
make a showing. Where was the Pacific ????

The multipliers worked against the ones that were missed seemed to show that it
was never easy to get the upper North and the Western states.  The event can
always use more participation from these areas.  It is a repeating trend when
comparisons are made from year to year.

We missed KL7, AND KH6...

as well as LA,  MT,  UT,  WY,.....

And from  VE we missed   BC, LB,  NT,  NU,  SK,  and  YT.

The station did perform with great vigor.  The work that ALAN did on the
BEVERAGE SYSTEM showed a marked improvement in the ability to hear the stations
so that one can make QSO's.  We look forward to using the system and this
wonderful stations  in future events.

Let us wish for BETTER TIMES.  Let us look forward to the next event.

73 from the Contest Crew

KB3VQC   ZORY
K0OO     PAT
WT3K     DARYL