[3830] ARRLDX CW KP4/KO1A(IZ3EYZ) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KP4/KO1A(IZ3EYZ) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 01:01:55 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: KP4/KO1A
Operator(s): IZ3EYZ
Station: KP4/KO1A

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: FK68
Operating Time (hrs):
Remote Operation

  160:  138    39
   80:  394    57
   40:  632    58
   20:  774    58
   15:  726    58
   10:  821    59
-------------------
Total: 3485   329  Total Score = 3,439,695

Club:

Comments:

Part-time activity (SO1R), 100w and a piece of wire (10-160m) from SE Puerto
Rico (no hilltop or front ocean path advantage to US).

Improvised remote operation: continuously tabbing on the client machine between
the logging SW and the RTX manufacturer remote CTRL SW to send out CW macros or
type-in CW for callsigns.
Annoying disruption in the audio ("period of silence") at the end of
each TX cycle made me missing the first char most of the time.
Unfortunately any replacement in the current infrastructure on the host side was
non-negotiable, hence no way to switch either to IPSound or RemAud.

Yet, enjoyed a 200+ qrate hour on 10m on Sat despite all the odds.
Pity I had to quit during the best rate on 15m on Sat (around 19.20z).

Tnx to those that agreed to QSY to help me filling some elusive multiplier
slots.

Hope to come back for a full-time dual cq activity in ARRL CW anywhere in
Central America/Caribbean/Northern South America.