[3830] NAQP RTTY W1DYJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, larryb@alum.mit.edu
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY W1DYJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 01:11:24 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: W1DYJ
Operator(s): W1DYJ
Station: W1DYJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EMA
Operating Time (hrs): 8.4

   80:   83    30
   40:   77    33
   20:   68    26
   15:   31    14
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  259   103  Total Score = 26,677

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: YCCC FSKers #2

Comments:

My sixth attempt at this -- AND a Personal Best -- on all bands!
(Well, 10m was 0 for 6 -- so I matched my best on 10.)

NAQP RTTY Contests may be my favorite: half a day, and not needing
my Terrible Typing Technique -- I can actually enjoy it.  I was
mostly S&P, and my overall rate was about 31, but when I hit a
new band, it was 50-60.  That was great. I did some running, and
I need to do more -- the adrenaline rush feels good at my age!

Glad to add to the YCCC score, and TNX to N1IXF for setting up the
teams.  I even was ahead of WO1N for a bit (I love the On-Line
scoreboards) until he came back from dinner...

Rig: TS-590SG at 80W
Log: WinFldigi >> N3FJP's NAQP contest Log v5.3.1
"Official" 30 min time = 8:26 hrs.  Actual BIC time = 7:23 hrs.
Antennas:
   80/40: Fan dipole: trapped 80/40m @ 35' with ends at 15'
   20: HB Moxon @ 36'
   15: Rotatable Dipole @ 33'