[3830] CQ160 SSB NO9E Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB NO9E Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 02:26:55 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: NO9E
Operator(s): NO9E
Station: NO9E

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 607  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 21  Total Score = 111,225

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Flex 6600, Expert 1.3k, shunt fed 30m tower with 36 radials
and 7 beverages.

Relatively few stations. Did not work ID or WY. Some EU were
really strong but their ears differed greatly. Very low participation
the second night and in the mornings.

Frustrations with Flex 6600. I cranked it up for best readability
as determined by my wife. The radio worked really well first,
often winning small pileups. But soon a monitor would stop working,
N1MM+ memories would not work, and reports appeared of scratched
hard to copy signal. Had to reload N1MM+ and reboot the Flex multiple times.