[3830] NCQP N4K(@N1LN) Multi-Op Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NCQP N4K(@N1LN) Multi-Op Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 13:09:48 +0000
                    North Carolina QSO Party - 2022

Call: N4K
Operator(s): N1YXU N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Multi-Op Mixed LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:  170     83      0
   40:  232    123      0
   20:  149    149      0
   15:   17      0      0
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  568    355      0  Mults = 111  Total Score = 267,954

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Even though our log will be a CHECK LOG, I always like to post to 3830.

Another fun time as a Bonus station in the annual NC QSO Party is behind us.
Once again we split time on one K3S with Laurie running SSB and me running CW.
What now seems to be a standard statistic is that Laurie had the best hourly
rate coming in at 149.

>From a year over year perspective our Qs were down and our mults were a couple
up. We had 58 counties, up from 54, but only 52 states/provinces, down from 54.
We worked 16 countries, not including US and VE, but our mult came from SP6JOE
in Poland. The final score for this year was 878 points above last year. This
was due to the ratio of CW to SSB Qs. Laurie had a Zoom call for a few hours
that gave me the on-the-air time advantage.

It was great to have activity on 20 meters and even some on 15 meters. Maybe
next year even 10 meters will be open.

Thanks to the NC QSO Party team for putting the event together. A special thanks
to Marty (W4MY) for asking us to be a Bonus station. And a final thanks to
everyone that worked us. Laurie and I hope to hear about LOTS of Bonus station
sweeps!

73,
Laurie - N1YXU (aka: N4K)
Bruce - N1LN (aka: N4K)