[3830] ARRLDX SSB AE1P SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ae1p@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB AE1P SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 02:04:32 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: AE1P
Operator(s): AE1P
Station: AE1P

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    0     0
   80:   59    34
   40:   81    47
   20:  474    86
   15:  166    55
   10:   71    24
-------------------
Total:  851   246  Total Score = 628,038

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Elecraft K3S, Alpha-76PA, C19XR @ 55',80m Doublet @ 90'

Mostly S&P, very hard to get any runs going with little pistol station.

Went into the contest with the goal to best my previous all time score...
We will need to get further along in the Solar cycle fort hat to happen...
about 600 Q's short on 10m...although it was nice to see it open...

Still need the most improvement on the low bands...
Stopped and listened to Randy,K5ZD, on 80m, and could not hear
almost any of the stations he was working, and he is not that far
away from my qth that location is why... looks like I know what to do
for summer projects..
Had fun, thanks for the Q's...