[3830] ARRLDX SSB OH1F(OH1TM) SOUAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB OH1F(OH1TM) SOUAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 20:52:58 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: OH1F
Operator(s): OH1TM
Station: OH1F

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: Viasvesi
Operating Time (hrs): 13:37
OpMode: 2BSIQ

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:    7     7
   20:  444    51
   15:  226    43
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  678   102  Total Score = 207,468

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Part time contesting...

I started abt 14UTC Saturday and the conditions sounded very bad. The loudest
stations on 15m were just above the noise and 20m signals were also weak and
distorted. Aurora was getting stronger and stronger but fortunately the high
bands opened for a couple of hours. 15m was nice and I worked K0EJ even on 10m!
Some signals were heard on 40 before I went QRT for the night 22UTC.

Sunday was even worse. 15m signals still very weak and 20m opened just for a
while to east coast. NIL on 10m. Went QRT 19UTC.

Thanks for the QSOs!