[3830] TBDC NN4RB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nn4rb@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC NN4RB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 21:20:35 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Spring

Call: NN4RB
Operator(s): NN4RB
Station: NN4RB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FM07II
Operating Time (hrs): 2:50

Total:  QSOs = 57  Total Score = 183

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Started at about 8PM local and put some time S&P.  I quit at about 10PM.  I
got a little over my goal of 50.  This was the first time that I have worked the
Spring Stew Perry.  I don't know if it was the bands or turn out, but I don't
think there was much activity as in other Stew contests. I did get two 9
pointers - NP9J and NA7TB, so the beverage is working when reversed from Europe.
 Would be nice to have a SE/NW 160 antenna.  May have to experiment with
something.  Worked Ken (K4XL) and Bill (KC4D).  I also strolled up the band for
awhile with Henry (W4YCR).

Rick Brown
NN4RB

Rig : IC-7610
Antennas : 80 meter Dipole fed as a 50 vertical with KAT-500 at the base.