[3830] WPX SSB ZF2PG(K8PGJ) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB ZF2PG(K8PGJ) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 01:28:21 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: ZF2PG
Operator(s): K8PGJ
Station: ZF1A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Cayman Islands
Operating Time (hrs): 36
OpMode: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  178
   40:  776
   20: 1058
   15: 1147
   10:  353
------------

Club:

Comments:

It was the first time in over 2 years I have had a chance to get back to the
Caymans due to Covid. I was good to see old friend in my very brief trip.

Special thanks to Andy, ZF1EJ, for hosting me over the last few days at his
world class station. And special thanks to Marty, NN1C, for consulting on the
many question of how he and Bill W8KKN have updated the technology and remoting
capabilities. Everything Worked in the world of router, servers and controllers
and the yards of wiring. And I branched into the World of High Power down here
for the first time. What a huge difference.