[3830] WPX SSB EC5AN(@ED7O) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB EC5AN(@ED7O) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 20:04:17 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: EC5AN
Operator(s): EC5AN EA5O EC7MA EA7EU
Station: ED7O

Class: M/S HP
QTH: SIERRA MORENA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    8
   80:  234
   40:  731
   20: 1714
   15: 1320
   10:  200
------------

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

Hi Guys!

This year was our first experience on M/S Category with High Power and guys.. we
really have fun with all the station config and with the final result, we are
sure that on the next future all we will much and much better. From now we are
working on new targets.

This time our team was formed by 4 operators.

Always many many thanks to our proud Sponsor WWW.HAMBUY.ES , You are the king!

We love to use the "scores online" live during the contest, should be
"mandatory" point on CQ WPX and WW, its really cool and gives an extra
motivation to see a lot of the stations posting their scores on line, thanks to
all the station who did it!

Also we would like to share the team dissapointed because we cant work to others
manny hamradio friends because the CQ WPX Rules Change.

The HAMRADIO, our dearest hobby must be FREE of any politicals or religions
thinkings. We LOVE the radio, We all of us WANTS the peace, please do it
possible.

Thanks to all the station around the world who call us back during the contest.

Hear you soon, Mni 73s

EA7EU-EC5AN-EC7MA-EA5O