[3830] WPX CW AH6KO SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ah6ko@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW AH6KO SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 03:38:47 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: AH6KO
Operator(s): AH6KO
Station: AH6KO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Keaau HI
Operating Time (hrs): 35.5

------------
  160:
   80:   22
   40:  246
   20:  952
   15:  588
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

First time doing this one as single-op in a few years. The 36 hour rule is good,
maybe essential in my case. Thanks for the contacts! Not easy to stay with it on
Saturday with the poor conditions, but there was plenty of cheerful activity
anyway.

Low-light: In a frenzied moment, grabbed for my Bencher paddle and knocked the
DITS paddle off the hinges, causing an unstoppable flurry of CW gibberish,
mostly dits. Can't remember how I stopped it, but did not need to turn off the
breaker for the shack.

High-light: 8:00pm Saturday HST...After a dreary day of QSB and low rates, the
JA's showed up in full force on 20m. Fifteen minutes of impossible chaos
followed by two hours of pure joy.

Fun to hear many CW friends and all the KH6 stations!

73~ Stan AH6KO
Keaau HI on the Big Island
900W on 80, 40 and 20m
100W on 15m