[3830] WPX CW YT5YTT SOSB20 QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, yt5ytt@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW YT5YTT SOSB20 QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 10:44:03 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: YT5YTT
Operator(s): YT5YTT
Station: YT5YTT

Class: SOSB20 QRP
QTH: Valjevo
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  447
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

Urban contesting... In several times, somebody of my neighbours turn on
something, so I couldn't hear anything on band.

Antenna was fixed North - South way Delta Loop for 20m. Works just fine. With
QRP I worked SA and far east with no trouble. Real champions was Japan and
Brasil with QSO's just like in the neighbourhood. I will not talk about USA and
Canada. Caribean was the same. Easy Q's... I'm satisfied with my work. Not with
result, but with my antenna.

Next time it must be some kind of beam. I'm attend to raise upperbands + 6m
HexBeam... Maybe till IARU World Championship next July...

HPE CU AGU!!!
73
Alex