[3830] WPX CW LY4L SOAB Unassisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW LY4L SOAB Unassisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 21:34:29 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: LY4L
Operator(s): LY4L
Station: LY4L

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Unassisted
QTH: KO24FO
Operating Time (hrs): 36
OpMode: SO2R

------------
  160:   38
   80:  198
   40:  613
   20:  865
   15:  330
   10:   31
------------

Club: Kaunas Univ of Tech Radio Club

Comments:

Once again, it is frustrating not to have unassisted entry. And once again I was
without cluster/skimmer as it is much more interesting and challenging.
It is pity to be without Ukrainian stations, but it is much more fun without
noisy Russian cheaters :-)
So, the score is much more down comparing with the last year, but I am happy to
have more US and JA callsigns in the log.

73,
Mindis LY4L