[3830] CWopsT WA8Y Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WA8Y Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 14:06:01 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Jun 15

Call: WA8Y
Operator(s): WA8Y
Station: WA8Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Midland, MI
Operating Time (hrs): 0:50

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  27
   20:  64
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  91  Mults = 88  Total Score = 8,008

Club: Bay Area DXers

Comments:

Network connection error on my new PC but I need to fix SSDR on my old PC so I
lived with the knowledge the system was sure to crash during the one hour CWT.

Other than that I had a pretty good rate on 20 meters.  Signals on both 20 and
40 meters were either strong or weak.  So many weak signals?  My RBN signal
reports were all over the world and often very strong in places I was not aim
at?