[3830] All Asian CW K4BAI SOSB/20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW K4BAI SOSB/20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 02:59:53 +0000
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1:48

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  30     24
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  30     24  Total Score = 720

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Band conditions pretty good from SE US to JA on both mornings our time, but
worked most QSOs the first morning and not much left for the second.  Also had
some QSOs with UA9/0 stations and stations on Cyprus and one in Turkey.  Thanks
for all QSOs.  Did hear one 4X1 station but he couldn't hear me calling with my
low power and simple wire antennas.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.