[3830] RAC Day VX7NZ(VE7NZ) SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Day VX7NZ(VE7NZ) SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2022 20:17:06 +0000
                    RAC Canada Day Contest - 2022

Call: VX7NZ
Operator(s): VE7NZ
Station: VX7NZ

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: British Columbia
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  487    336      11        11
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
Total:  487    336      11        11  Total Score = 93,544

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

A lot of fun despite marginal conditions.  Friday night the band was good until
about 10pm local which was great, with contacts all the way east to VO1.
Saturday sadly had an almost blackout period from about 9am pacific (1600z) for
two hours, but then things picked up.  Can't believe I missed the VY1 multiplier
altogether despite looking and looking!! Rotor was misbehaving too, but that's
why we do these things - to test out and fix up our stations. Thanks to everyone
for the contacts!  73, Adrian VX7NZ (VE7NZ)