[3830] CWopsT W2NRA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w2nra@me.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W2NRA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2022 14:17:32 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Jul 6

Call: W2NRA
Operator(s): W2NRA
Station: W2NRA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Long Island
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

------------
  160:
   80:   4
   40:  32
   20:  30
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  66  Mults = 60  Total Score = 3,960

Club:

Comments:

I didn't do too well this morning.  Operator errors!  I even tried to work one
op while on the wrong antenna.  And then there was the electrical spike.  I lost
power for 1 second.  Radio and software went out.  But I did get 2 more QSOs
before time was up.  Thanks for all the Qs.

Now it's on to my trainer Bicycle with the TV on "The Tour de France Stage
5".  Then after that off to the gym to pump some iron.

73 Art W2NRA CWOPS #1955  SKCC #11634Sx7