[3830] IARU N4XL SOAB(A)Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, knason00@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IARU N4XL SOAB(A)Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 00:17:30 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2022

Call: N4XL
Operator(s): N4XL
Station: N4XL

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed LP
QTH: Greenwood
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:
   80:
   40:   21      0      8      10
   20:  251     63     27      34
   15:  175     28     27      30
   10:   14     11      9       2
-------------------------------------
Total:  461    102     71      76  Total Score = 272,979

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Bands weak, but quiet. Preamp on most of the time and didn't overload. A index
said 25. 10 opened to SA. Heard EU but couldn't work them with only 100 watts.
20 and 15 typical propagation. Was able to snag B4HQ on 15 at 1231 UTC. Very
unusual for me to work that country from here. Worked a few JA's then too. Heard
HL, VU and UN but unable to get them. Able to work EU on SSB fairly easily. Glad
to see the sunspots coming back. Spent the last 15 minutes of my time on down on
40 to get some mults.

Felt my station did well for conditions. RBN said I wasn't very strong much of
anywhere, but quiet bands let me have some fun

Have a big project starting tomorrow morning so pulled the plug early. Wish I
could have kept BIC. Might have set a new personal record. Oh well. Next year.

Kevan N4XL