[3830] IARU WW4LL M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, freddennin@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IARU WW4LL M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 13:56:38 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2022

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): WW4LL K1ZZI W9RNY NN9DD AA4CF
Station: WW4LL

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Maine
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Remote Operation

  160:     0     0      0        0
   80:     0    11      4        5
   40:   188    32     20       26
   20:   836   146     35       38
   15:   516    79     27       35
   10:    12    15      7        8
-------------------------------------
Total:  1552   283     93      112  Total Score = 1,481,535

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

All remote from Maine station with all OPs physically located in Georgia, except
W9RNY in Illinois.

Had everything setup and checked out 2 days ahead of contest.  Took the N1MM
update on Friday and contest morning, found an issue that interfered with our
networking.  Thanks to N1MM team for getting out a revised version Saturday
morning that allowed us to move forward with our contest plans.  Finished
re-establishing the network about 1 minute before start of contest.

Great team and all "team players".  We just have to do a better job
with Mults.

Station played well, but we had some local noise at the ME station that
interfered with RX on 40 Meters.

Pleasantly surprised with 15 and 20 meter opening lasting entire contest.
Thanks to everyone's participation, but particularly the HQ stations.  Of course
I sincerely appreciate the participation of everyone on our team.

73'...Fred, WW4LL